Sunday, August 24, 2008

Wii Fit

As the month has progressed, Don and I are doing well, the change in eating and lifestyle habits has been positive... What I love at the moment for stress release and weight loss is the Wii Fit- Love It, especially the Rhythm Boxing.. Man do you feel it, but it is great fun... Don is looking Fab... We both have lost weight, but when I look in the mirror, I cannot really see where, but I feel have an my fame jeans are loose....

The boys are great, Jay was on his school camp, last Tue through Fri-back home now- a little tired though.. Footy is over for 2008, Don took photos at last weeks last game-will post soon (yes mum, I'll email them to u and Steven). Ash is Ash, missed his brother terribly while he was away, but also enjoyed the stillness that came with it..

Looking into Summer sports for Jay, not sure what he may choose?!!!

Have to post a photo so posted this one.. LOL.. How time flies (back in 2002)


Till next time..

Mel

No comments: