Friday, September 26, 2008

We Are Here-Promise..

Where do I start... life is good.. I have left full time work to try to find the all important Family and work balance... I am looking for a part time job or a few private book keeping clients (just in case you know of anyone LOL)..

Don and the kids are well.. Let me see, we are now on school holidays, time is an amazing thing, with me not at work, Jay's operation somehow was booked in for Monday just gone.. Jay is very sore and tired, but if you ask him hes not.. He is only eating chicken and noodle soup and his voice has changed, the doctor said he will be back to his normal self, (minus the snoring and tonsillitis) within a month.. Both boys are Star Wars mad (still). Uncle Steve bought Jay a Wii game-Stars Wars 'The Force" Unleashed and Ash Stars Wars Lego - photos to follow including the footy ones I promised over a month ago..








Don's tank has had new additions, Fathers Day was good for Don.. I had my birthday, a week before that mum was down for Grandparents day-did you take any photos mum-cause if you did I haven't seen any....

Also having time home has allowed me to get all those bits and pieces photographed for Ebay-I'll post the link soon...

That pretty much sums the last month up for us, minus the emotion which tends to take over at times LOL.. Oh, lifestyle change still on track, Don a little more that I, he is looking great.. 8 weeks to Shaun and Lesley's Wedding, so hopefully we'll lose at least another 5 kilos before then..

Here's a fun pic-maybe a little too early-might get the boys out next week for this years Christmas Card Shoot..



X Mel

No comments: