Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lots Happening..

A day off today for those non Brisbane based, today is Ekka Day-which means all of Brisbane should be going to the Ekka (the Ekka is our Royal Show).. Jay went with school on Friday and next week he is off for a 4 day school camp-they grow up soooo fast..

Last weekend I was away at a retreat (scrapping related) held in Maleny. Maleny is such a beautiful area. Mum and Dad, I know a great picnic area we can stop at next time your down.. Jay scored a try at footy and Ash started Acro classes on Friday afternoon.

The weekend before the boys were off to the Broncos game, Ash and I stayed in had a ball...

Don and I have embarked on a lifestyle change.... First cab off the rank is weight loss. We both started on the TF shakes and did well, but felt that it wasn't a lifetime Solution, we have since gone to a dietitian and are doing well. Don is looking amazing. To add to the change of eating habits, we are both exercising, would you believe with the Wii Fit, it really is worth it (and man do you feel it) I must admit working together on this is a great way to reconnect.. The boys have been a great inspiration and really are our personal cheer squad.

I am thinking of using this blog as a sort of record keeping facility of our progress, I want to pop up a few before shots and progress shots-but I am not there yet.. I will admit that we have both dropped over 6kgs each, Don near 10kgs..

I have no current photos to share.. Sad I know.. I did take the camera bag with me to Ashton's Tabloid Sports Day yesterday only to open it and remember the camera is sitting on my desk..

Enjoy Life..

Mel

No comments: