Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Real World...

I am well and truly back in the real world...

Work has been, well what I'd call interesting... We won an award for one of the houses that we designed and built (when I say "we" I mean the company I work for-LOL)

Classes have been fantastic-check out the Point Shoot Play Blog for all that info-a few bits and pieces of exciting news as well...


Jay was 10 on June 30.. Can you believe it my (our) baby 10....

We went to Kingston Park Raceway for Jay's party-boys and their cars-(fast cars at that)what have we to look forward too... Time will tell..

"THE BOYS"


"JAY"


"ASH-I hate waiting"

The boys have been in Sydney for a week now, another week to go.. They are being spoilt as usual.. Sooo not use to the cold though.. I believe they are off to the footy Friday night to watch a Panthers game (Shaun now looks after all things Panthers) and then off to Uncle Shaun's for the weekend, where I dare so they will continue to be spoilt...

Both Don and I have been ill-I am sure all at work are loving it, Mel without a voice LOL...

Looking forward to the weekend-Saturday sees (i hope) a lazy day and Sunday, Sara and I are off to Gympie for a PSP class.. Come Monday, Daddy comes to visit... Tuesday, our boys are home...

I hope everyone is well??!! Keep Warm...

X Mel

No comments: